Enabling the Future with Motor Technology.
Kinmore owns 4 R&D Teams with 70+ experienced R&D engineers, 5 engineers with more than 20 years of industry experience while other 25 engineers with more than 10 years. Our engineers utilize FMEA, VE, etc. advanced design technology, and the latest analysis system like MEA Motor Performance Analyzing System, Starting Torque Tester, Gearhead Design Software to design a product. We also exploit the advanced equipment to conduct complete validation tests like Cogging Torque, Endurance, NVH, Temperature Shock, Salt Spray, Vibration, EMC & EMI Tests, etc.
Innovation : Technology and Process
Motor Housing with Zero Taper Design
End Cap with Built-in Choke Design
Minimized Axial End Play Motor Design
High Power (Energy) Density Design
Rotor with Subsidiary Groove Design
Innovation : Motor Development Plan
1. Requirements Analysis
- DC motor/ gear motor dimensions and connection installation dimensions.
- Electrical performance data includes motor working speed, working current, and torque, stall current, stall torque, work duty, working environment conditions, noise requirements, life expectancy, etc.
- The markets regulation and laws (optional) such as UL, CE, RoHS, REACH, etc
- Other requirements like the target of cost and delivery time.
2. Feasibility Analysis Report
Kinmore design team provide the Feasibility Analysis Report to customers that include:
- Time of product development, product costs, and molds costs.
- Design risk evaluation
3. Confirmed Motor Specification
Kinmore design engineers utilize advanced design technology like FMEA, VE, and the latest analysis system like MEA Motor Performance Analyzing System, Starting Torque Tester, Gearhead design software to design a product. The design processes include:
- Gather all requirements from customers to set up the customer file.
- Proceed Functional verification DC motor/gear motor by 2D/3D drawings
- Make specifications and manuals.
- Evaluate the necessary for apply patent
4. Design Verification
- Design input/output review
- Pilot test: To test the full performance of the samples and validate all of the data meet the specification’s needs.
5. Set Up the Schedule
- Set up the schedule and share the updated implementation with customers in real-time.
- The development of necessary molds as well as the cost checking and annotation of them.
- Pre-set the production process and confirm the list of equipment and facilities. Then complete the productivity evaluation.
- Deliver the samples and run the motor test in the project. Then improve the samples until they are proved working perfectly for the project.
- Organize the production lines based on human resources and the delivery time.
6. Delivery and More Services
- Manage the product lines to ensure the due time of batch delivery. Then arrange the shipping by the demands of customers.
- After the delivery, we also provide full services for the customer to finish their project or for further cooperation.