The motor leading company Kinmore Motor and the high-tech company Luofandi have joined forces to develop the Internet of Things smart hub lock to provide smart lock solutions for personal bicycles and shared bicycles. We have 102 domestic and foreign patents, including 46 invention patents distributed in China, Europe, the United States, Brazil, South Africa, South Korea, Japan, Vietnam, India, Singapore, etc.
Because traditional locks cannot adapt to the Internet of Things era of smart travel, they have problems such as the inability to remotely open/close the lock, inability to connect to the Internet platform, and high maintenance costs. To solve this problem, Kinmore Motor and Luofandi jointly developed a proprietary locking system. This lock car system combines a unique structural design and excellent control program. At the same time, the system can provide safe and effective remote locking services for short-distance vehicles.
Luofandi Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd. (Foshan, Guangdong) is a high-tech enterprise specializing in the research and production of core components of excursion wagons. We established an R&D and production center in Guangdong Province, China. The R&D personnel of both parties has an average of 15 years of rich experience. R&D personnel understands the limitations of traditional locks and the importance of smart locks in the Internet of Things era. Besides, with advanced high-tech equipment, through continuous testing and improvement, the world’s first car locking system has been developed and installed inside the wheel hub, with advanced anti-theft and anti-vandal functions.
The main features of the hub lock:
1. Built-in hidden installation design,
2. Support the intelligent Internet of Things,
3. Real-time monitoring of bicycle conditions,
4. ABS anti-lock brake system,
5. Multiple remote control methods,
6. Protection guarantee.
Applicable models of IoT smart wheel lock:
1. Suitable for personal motorcycles, electric bicycles, electric scooters, pedal bicycles, and shared bicycles.
2. Suitable for various wheel types and specifications such as spoke wheels, integrated wheels, drum wheels, disc brakes, front and rear wheels.
3. It is not limited to the field of two-wheel mobility vehicles, but can be used in other fields that require smart hub locks.
As soon as the hub lock system was launched, we received orders from big customers, and sales were all over China and the world.