Solution for Hand-held Vacuum Cleaners
Unlike ordinary household vacuum cleaners, hand-held vacuum cleaners are compact and easy to carry and use. It is especially suitable for places where large vacuum cleaners are not convenient such as interiors, cabinets, shelves, clothes, and corners.
How Kinmore Makes Improvement
A vacuum pump driven by a motor is the main power source of the vacuum cleaner. After the power is turned on, the high-speed rotating electric blower creates an instantaneous vacuum inside the vacuum cleaner, and the air pressure difference between the inside and the outside allows the dust and debris to be easily sucked away. Kinmore focuses on the development and production of high-efficiency motors which provide high-quality power for vacuum cleaners.
- The electrical performance of motors such as voltage, speed, etc. can be customized after evaluation
- High speed, 38000-50000rpm
- Double rolling bearing design
- Long service life (Working hours up to 350 hours)
- Motor vacuum (after assembling the fan, the fan is divided into our standard and customer supply) to reach 5-10KPa