Solution for Smart Door Lock
The smart door is a combination of electronic and mechanical mechanism that opens a door lock wirelessly with authorized user authentication. Smart door monitors who are leaving or entering the room thereby provides security for the house. Smart door locks can be accessed from your smartphone and through the internet. Smart locks are highly efficient and fast. One of the neat features of smart locks is, that you can temporarily allow people, giving them access to your home within a specific time frame. A DC motor is used in smart door locks for its operation.
How Kinmore Makes Improvement
An electric motor drives a series of gears. The number of gears depends upon the output torque and speed required for that particular smart door lock application. The last gear is connected to an actuator rod. When the control circuit receives information, the motor is turned on. The rotational motion of the motor is converted into linear motion by a rack and pinion gear set. Kinmore provides efficient geared motors for smart door locks. The motors require very small input current for their operation.
- The electrical performance of motors such as voltage, speed, etc. can be customized after a professional evaluation
- Stable performance and high efficiency
- Easy to control, can be controlled by magnetic encoder
- Permanent Magnet which reduces vibrations and noise
- The life expectancy of 100,000 cycles.