About the water flosser
With the improvement of our living standards and increased awareness of oral health care, oral cleaning products such as water floss (flushing device) and electric toothbrushes are sec-killing products online. The high-tech water dental floss has become a new “net celebrity”. Amid the hot double eleven this year, it became the most magic product of cleaning teeth.
A water flosser, sometimes called a water pick, is an oral irrigator. It uses air hydraulic to rush teeth to help clean the food residues in the teeth, under the gums, pits, and fissures, cavities (cavities), and prevent the food residues from being fermented and proliferated by bacteria Cause inflammation and calcification into dental calculus. It is mainly portable and desktop with a general flushing pressure of 0 to 90psi. Not only will this gentle stimulation impacted by the high-pressure pulsed water flow not hurt any part of the oral cavity but also massage the gums. The dental flusher can use the impact force to flush out the food residues in the teeth without causing damage to the gums.
The principle of water flosser
Just as people know that a high-pressure water gun can easily clean cars. Water flow at proper pressure has long been proven to be effective in cleaning our teeth and mouths. The cleaning effect of water flossing is mainly to use high-speed water jets sprayed under a certain pressure. Based on the impact force of the water itself, the following measures may further improve the cleaning effect:
1. It can also have a similar vibration and impact effect by making the water stream jet and impact in the appropriate pulse form or bringing more bubbles into the water stream.
2. Add some additives with different functions to the water stream, such as adding fine hard and heavy sand to form countless high-speed “bullets” or adding some surfactants to increase the cleaning function. The impact cleaning ability of the water column is also related to the size of the water column.
3. By changing the frequency of water pulses, the best combination with pressure is achieved. For example, a professional dental scaler in a dental clinic has a high frequency of more than 20,000 times. From the principle of using frequency vibration to clean objects, the higher the frequency, the better the cleaning effect.
There are two sources of water pressure for water flosser:
1) Generate water pressure with its own electric pump;
2) Directly use the pressure of tap water. Therefore, according to the structure of the tooth flusher, it can be divided into two categories: electric tooth flusher and faucet flusher. The structure of the electric tooth flusher mainly includes an electric water pump, a water storage tank, and a nozzle. The structure mainly has a connection device with the faucet and the nozzle.
Electric flushing, equivalent to a powered water jet, can clean to deeper places where dental floss cannot be cleaned. Three-speed levels make cleaning more comfortable and thorough. Two nozzles are more effective in cleaning dirt and residues without harming teeth and gums. It gently cleans and massages sensitive gums. One-handed operation design is ergonomic.
The product structure of Kinmore Motor has been optimized to achieve small size and lightweight, meet the design requirements of delicate water flosser products, meet different application scenarios and operating conditions such as home life and business travel, and bring comfort to consumers. And the convenience of carrying. By simulating the load under real conditions of use, the overall performance, noise, and life of each motor product are evaluated and tested, and the motor product design and process design are repeatedly adjusted according to the test data to maximize the elimination of possible problems during operation, and to Customers provide excellent power solutions.
Motor technical parameters:
Features of Kinmore Motor :
- Ultra-quiet operation with low noise.
- Small-sized motor with stable operation.
- Long service life.
- Best running performance.
- Customized electrical properties, such as voltage and speed after evaluation.