About air purifier
With the rapid economic development of our country, the air pollution caused by industrial production has become severe. Diseases caused by air pollution are also increasing, seriously endangering human health. However, as people’s awareness of environmental protection has strengthened, more expensive home appliances such as air purifiers have begun to enter more and more ordinary households and become essential household items.
As a product favored by many consumers in recent years, air purifiers, also known as air cleaners, refers to the ability to absorb, decompose or transform various air pollutants (generally including PM2.5, Dust, Pollen, peculiar smell, formaldehyde, and other decoration pollution, bacteria, allergens, etc.). The scope of application is also wide enough, including household, commercial, industrial, and building. The function of the air purifier itself is to filter various pollutants and germs in the air and provide people with a healthy breathing environment.
What are the benefits of an air purifier?
- Removal of particulate matter: dust, dander, yellow sand, pollen are the causes of allergic diseases, eye diseases, and skin diseases. The air purifier uses an environmentally-friendly plastic primary filter, which can absorb and filter out these particles. The filter can be washed repeatedly and used multiple times, which is environmentally friendly and saves money.
- Removal of microorganisms: mites can affect people’s skin health, and harmful fungi such as aphids can cause respiratory diseases. The air purifier uses high-efficiency HEPA nano-filters to effectively filter dust mites, mold spores, and other harmful substances.
- Removal of chemical substances: harmful chemicals such as formaldehyde, benzene, ammonia, sulfur, and carbon monoxide are the main causes of cancer. The advanced GTF high-efficiency activated carbon module of the air purifier has super adsorption capacity and effectively removes harmful gases such as formaldehyde, acetaldehyde, benzene, second-hand smoke, and a peculiar smell.
- Remove harmful bacteria: Influenza virus, mold, air conditioner contains bacteria that cause high fever, diarrhea, pneumonia, and other diseases. The photocatalyst coating of the air purifier can effectively decompose toxic and harmful gases in the air, and it can effectively kill a variety of bacteria, decompose and harmlessly treat the toxins released by bacteria or fungi, and further purify the pathogens in the air.
Principle of air purifier:
The air purifier is mainly composed of a motor, a fan, an air filter, and other systems. Its working principle is: the motor and fan in the machine circulate the indoor air, and the polluted air passes through the air filter in the machine to remove various pollutants. Or adsorption, some models of air purifiers will also install a negative ion generator at the air outlet (the high voltage in the negative ion generator generates DC negative high voltage during operation) to continuously ionize the air to produce a large number of negative ions, which are sent out by the micro fan. Form negative ion airflow to achieve the purpose of cleaning and purifying the air.
There are many different technologies and media in the air purifier, which enable it to provide users with clean and safe air. Commonly used air purification technologies include adsorption technology, negative (positive) ion technology, catalytic technology, photocatalyst technology, superstructure light mineralization technology, HEPA high-efficiency filtration technology, electrostatic dust collection technology, etc.; material technologies mainly include: photocatalyst, activated carbon, Extreme carbon core filter technology, synthetic fiber, HEAP high-efficiency material, negative ion generator, etc. Most of the existing air purifiers are of composite type, which means multiple purification technologies and material media are used at the same time.
As the core component that powers the air purifier, the motor plays an important role. Kinmore Motor is a high-tech enterprise focusing on global motor development, always insisting on customer-oriented, quality, and technological innovation. Kinmore Motor is committed to centering on motor solutions and strives to provide customers with better intelligent power solutions. Kinmore Motor specially introduced a drive solution for air purifiers, with low noise, low energy consumption, high reliability, and other indicators as the design goals of air purifier motors.
Motor technical parameters:
Features of Kinmore Motor :
- Quiet design, low noise of the motor.
- Motor with high speed and low energy consumption.
- The motor has strong adaptability and simple repair and maintenance.
- Advanced motor, small size, stable operation, and reliable performance.
- Customized electrical properties such as voltage and speed after evaluation.