The automobile door lock is one of the important parts of an automobile body. Since the invention of the automobile, it has experienced the development process of mechanical, electrification, and electronic. The automobile electronic door lock is an electromechanical integrated safety device controlled by an electronic circuit with an electromagnet, a micro motor, and a lock body as the actuator. With the automobile electronic door lock, the driver can conveniently open and close the automobile door without a metal key, and can effectively enhance the safety performance of the automobile door lock.
Compared with the actuator, the electronic circuit part of the car electronic door lock has great flexibility, so the car electronic door lock can be divided into button type, dial type, electronic key type, touch type, biometric type, etc. type. Among them, wireless remote control locks using electronic keys have the advantages of safety, reliability, and mature solutions, so they are often used as automotive electronic door locks. Traditional automotive electronic door locks use a point-to-point method to interconnect with other electronic devices in the car body. With the trend of automotive electronics networking, automotive electronic door locks have gradually adopted a networked structure.
The Working Principle of the Central Control Door Lock
The working principle of the central control door lock is to convert electrical energy into mechanical energy and use the motor to drive the gear to turn to open and close the door. The basic composition mainly consists of a door lock switch, a door lock actuator, and a door lock controller.
(1) Door lock switch: Most central control door lock switches consist of the main switch and a sub-switch. The main switch is inStalled on the door beside the driver. The main switch can lock or open all the doors of the vehicle; the sub-switch can be inStalled on each other door and can control one door separately. (2) Door lock actuator: The door lock actuator is controlled by the door lock controller to perform the task of locking and opening the door lock. There are three main structures: electromagnetic type, DC motor type, and permanent magnet motor type. (3) Door lock controller: a control device that provides lock/open pulse Current for the door lock actuator, has the function of controlling the direction of the actuator’s energized Current and has a timing function to shorten the working time. According to its control principle, it can be roughly divided into three types: transistor type, a capacitive type, and vehicle Speed sensing type.
How Kinmore Makes Improvement
The central door lock system can change the direction of its movement by changing the polarity of the micro motor, so as to achieve the locking or opening of the door. The micro motor provided by Kinmore is perfectly suitable for the central door lock system. The electronic system can easily provide sufficient power support for the entire system.
For the central door lock system, we recommend using this DC motor ( FT-280SA-21145), because it has the characteristics of low noise, high Torque, high performance, and long life. Of course, we can also according to the performance requirements of customers to provide a comprehensive evaluation of the motor and customize it.
Motor Technical Parameters:
|Rated Voltage||12.0V DC|
|No Load Speed||12500 rpm|
|No Load Current||0.11A|
|Direction of rotation||CW|
- Electrical properties such as Voltage and Speed can be customized after evaluation.
- Compact carbon brush structure.
- Class F insulation grade and high-temperature resistance, high safety.
- Low cogging Torque and stable performance.
- Noiseless than 45dB, long service life.（<50dB@45.72cm）
With over 20-year experience in motor drive solutions, we can quickly customize motor programs to meet customer requirements and provide customized services such as drawings, material selection, and proofing according to customer needs. For more information on the central door lock system motor solution, please contact our sales engineer.