With the development of technology and the improvement of the quality of life, automated smart homes have gradually become a better choice for everyone. Automatic dishwashers are equipment used to automatically clean dishes such as bowls, chopsticks, plates, knives, forks, etc. It reduces labor intensity, improves work efficiency, and improves cleanliness and hygiene for cooking personnel in restaurants, hotels, and institutional canteens.
Now, a variety of small dishwashers are already on the market and are gradually entering ordinary households. The intelligent dishwasher adopts a fully automatic control mode, which can perform four steps of fully automatic dishwashing, sterilization, drying, and storage with just a touch of a button. With simple operation, it is easy for consumers to wash dishes.
The Functions of the Smart Dishwasher
- Washing: The dishwasher uses a fully enclosed washing. In the cleaning process, dishcloths are generally not used, so that the spread of bacteria on the cloth can be avoided because the kitchen dishwashing cloth is used for a period of time. There will be bacteria, and the dishwasher can prevent bacteria from reaching the tableware.
- Disinfection: The dishwasher has heating. Effect of disinfection can kill grapes, coliform bacteria, etc., which are the chief culprits of hepatitis viruses.
- Drying: The dishwasher is dried directly after washing the dishes, so there will be no traces of water on the tableware.
- Storage capacity: The design of the dishwasher is actually very user-friendly. Generally, it can hold the tableware of several people, and it can also be used as a cupboard.
- Softened water: The water in the dishwasher contains substances such as calcium and magnesium ions, which generally can also keep the tableware smooth.
- Multi-layer protection: The dishwasher uses a stainless steel liner, so it will not rust and wear.
The Principle of the Intelligent Dishwasher
A dishwasher is a robot that washes and flushes dirty dishes. You only need to put the dishes in the machine, add detergent, set the appropriate washing cycle, and then turn on the dishwasher; it will automatically complete a set of functions. Besides, the dishwashing machine will monitor itself to ensure that all functions are working properly. A timer (or small computer) controls the duration of each operation process. A sensor monitors the temperature of water and air to prevent the dishwasher from overheating or damaging the dishes. Another sensor monitors the water level.
Once it finds that the water level is too high, it activates the drain function to prevent water from spilling out of the dishwasher. Some machines even have sensors to monitor how dirty the water is after washing the dishes. If the water is clean enough, the smart dishwasher knows that the dishes are clean.
The Main Components of a Smart Dishwasher Include:
- Control device:the control device is inStalled in the door of the smart dishwasher, just behind the control panel. Most of the components use a simple motor system: a timer, which determines the duration of each stage of the operation and activates the appropriate functions (such as adding detergent, water spray cleaning, and drainage functions). More expensive dishwashers may contain computer control systems. Modern dishwashing machines also have a door lock, which must be locked to operate. Some even have child safety locks.
2. Water inlet valve:this is where water enters the dishwasher from the water supply system in the house. Water is not drawn into the basin by the pump of the dishwasher, but when the water inlet valve is opened, the water pressure itself causes the water to enter the dishwasher.
3. Pump:the pump, driven by a motor in the process of pressing the water, pushes the water into the nozzle. In the draining process, the pump leads the water to the drain pipe. This motor pump fitting is inStalled under the basin, in the center of the dishwasher. The motor can only run in one direction, so the switching of the direction of the water flow from the nozzle to the drain is controlled by a solenoid valve, which can open and close the corresponding valve or switch the pipeline path.
How do Kinmore Motor Provide Suitable Motors for Intelligent Dishwashers?
The performance of a smart dishwasher is closely related to its internal power supply. It is vital to select a high-performance motor for the intelligent dishwashing machine. The micromotors provided by Kinmore are very suitable for various smart home equipment. Besides, by adjusting the input Voltage through the electronic system, the strength of the motor can be changed to make the product work in different strength modes. As a leader in the motor industry, we, with its industry-leading technology and quality advantages, grandly launch low-Voltage gear motor (KM-28A370-620-125.1) solutions for smart dishwashers.
Motor Technical Parameters:
|Rated Voltage||12V DC|
|No Load Speed||5.1±12%rpm|
|No Load Current||12mA|
|Load Current||100 mA|
|Stall Current||293 mA|
|Direction of rotation||CW/CCW|
Features of the Intelligent Dishwasher Gear Motor :
- The motor is small and stable with strong power.
- The motor has a long service life.
- Stable performance during motor operation.
- Customized electrical properties, such as Voltage and Speed after evaluation.
With over 20-year experience in motor drive solutions, we can quickly customize motor programs to meet customer requirements and provide customized services such as drawings, material selection, and proofing according to customer needs. For more information on the smart dishwasher gear motor solution, please contact our sales engineer.